Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SELF REGAULATED BEHAVIOR

In the academic tool box was a learning experience for me,did not have any idea that my method of studying was way off ,to be successful in a job you must have the right tools to control the outcome of the work.what has being a very big challenge for me was being able to succeed and the ability to self asses.what I've learn is how to evaluate my work to determine; progress toward personal and academic.goals using motivation methods of learning how to manage my time and not fillings so overwhelmed with the kids cooking etc.when will the recommended time come into to play 1. Read the syllabus in order to understand what your are required to do and what the teacher expect out of you as a student.self help when its needed 2.Use different study methods . 3.Plain how to use my time.4 Modify my studying environment so that I can concentrate .The over all experience  for me would be to use the tools study  2hours a day change my social environment every week en don't need to be in charge of every activity delegate responsibilities to others.time management is the key to academic success.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to identified what you need to do. Continue to try ways to gain more control of your time. You will continually improve your time management if you acknowledge it, plan what to do and carry-out your plan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete