Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY READING HISTORY

I really hated reading  my oldest brother taught me how to read and write. He was not that good very rigid very afraid;that .I ,would not understand ,he was self taugt  and he gave me all that he had the most important thing that I remember is he told me read every thing news paper milk cartoons coloring books what ever just do it  at some point in my life I knew that it was impartive  that reading and writing is a tool thats needed in life my biggest problem is retaning whats read how to trasnmitt, it to other,such as helping my children or a class mate being able too help some one elese.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your brother taught you to read? Where is he today? Where did life lead him? You are so right. Reading is the key to so many other skills that we need in life. What's even better is that you can improve your reading abilities throughout life. Keep improving, you family will truly be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my brother taught me to read. It was a great learning experience. My brother now lives in Newark New Jersey,his reading career lead him to a master degree,he's a math major. He's now married and has 6 children, their all boys. He's still a educator that also teaches an after school program.

      Delete